10th NOVAGOB CONGRESS
Pilar Moreno García, technician from the AVAF Training Service, will participate with the presentation of the presentation: “The Valencian Anti-Fraud Agency, the consolidation of a strategy to combat corruption” in the following NovaGob space:
Panel: “Mechanisms to reinforce public integrity and the fight against corruption”
– Miguel Angel de Lera Losada, General Directorate of Public Governance, Government of Spain
– Adolfo Ortega Lorente, General Directorate of Public Governance, Government of Spain
– Pilar Moreno García, Training Technician at Agència Valenciana Antifrau
– Manuel García Bernárdez, Analysis and Institutional Relations, Andalusian Anti-Fraud Office
– Olinda Anía Lafuente, deputy director general of Transparency and Interest Groups, Generalitat de Catalunya
Moderator: Silvia Sancho Martín, General Directorate of Public Governance. Government of Spain
〉 Face-to-face modality.
〉 Aimed at: Public employee personnel of local, regional and state administration, consultants and other public sector professionals related to innovation.
〉 Location: La Nave, Calle Cifuentes 5 (Madrid)