The director of the Agency, Joan Llinares, has inaugurated today the course “Integrity and prevention in public contracting in the Valencian Community”, within the framework of the Training Plan for Public Employees at the Service of the Generalitat, and in collaboration with the Valencian Institute of Public Administration.
The course will have the participation as teachers of:
- Teresa Clemente García, Director of Legal Affairs of the Agency
- Silvia Vèrnia Trillo, Director of Prevention, Training and Documentation of the Agency.
- Agustí Cerrillo Martínez, Professor of Administrative Law at the Open University of Catalonia.
- Francesc Xavier Padrós Castillón, Department of Constitutional Law of the University of Barcelona.
- Ángeles Jareño Leal, Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Valencia.
This first edition will take place in the Escuela Valenciana de Estudios en Salud, C / Juan de Garay, 21, in Valencia, between November 20 and 30.