València, setember 27, 2021.- The Valencian Anti-Fraud Agency has launched the program of activities for the last quarter of the year and for the month of October 7 training activities have been organized that aim to prevent corruption as well as help to create ethics and integrity. public.
The planned training actions are aimed at three defined areas or groups: on the one hand, activities focused on university students; others to the public as a whole, and lastly to the personnel working in public administrations.
In the case of university students, the Docufòrum format will be used in which the students are projected the documentary “Corruption: harmful organism” and after viewing a space for debate and reflection is opened, led by the staff of the area. training agency.
Until now, Docufòrum training activities are scheduled at the University of Valencia, the Polytechnic University of Valencia and the University of Alacant.
All teachers interested in organizing this activity within the framework of their subject can contact the AVAF training department at this email: email@example.com. As a novelty this year, the Valencian Anti-Fraud Agency wants to open this training action to other earlier educational stages and in this way the high school teachers can also request to participate in the Docufòrum actions.
Another of the planned training actions are the talks framed within the Unisocietat project that the Valencian Anti-Fraud Agency develops together with the University of Valencia to bring the university environment closer to the population as a whole. During the month of October, two Unisocietat activities have been organized: one in Bétera with the title “The perception of corruption by citizens in the vaccination against COVID-19” and a second to be held in Cullera on “Social rights and COVID -19 “. Both sessions are face-to-face and open to the public.
The last of the activities scheduled for the month of October is the teaching of a course on “Prevention of corruption in the public administration” that the Agency’s training staff will give for the National Institute of Public Administrations (INAP) and that is aimed at staff working in the service of public administrations.
One of the main functions entrusted to the Valencian Anti-Fraud Agency is training in all its areas and areas, since it is precisely from a conscience of integrity that fraud and corruption can best be fought.
This is the planned schedule:
– On October 1 at 8.30 am, Docufòrum session at the University of Valencia. This activity will be done for the students of the Constitutional Law subject of the Law Degree and will be carried out in face-to-face format.
– From October 18 to November 7, the Agency will offer a course at the National Institute of Public Administrations (INAP) on “Prevention of corruption in public administrations” aimed at personnel working in different public administrations.
On October 20 three events are concentrated:
– At 12 noon, a Docufòrum training session at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in the degree of Public Administration Management. In audiovisual format it is aimed at students of said university.
– At 6:00 p.m. another training action in Docufòrum format, in this case at the Universitat d’Alacant and also in person, aimed at students who are taking the subject of History of Law (1st Law).
– And at 7:00 p.m. in Bétera a Unisocietat conference open to the public on “The perception of corruption by citizens in the vaccination against COVID-19” conference by Yolanda García Ruiz, Professor at the State Ecclesiastical Law University from the University of Valencia.
On October 26 there are also two events scheduled:
– At 7:30 p.m. a Docufòrum session at the University of Valencia in this case aimed at students of the Degree in Criminology.
– At 7:00 p.m. a talk in Cullera open to all the public of the Unisocietat program with a lecture given by Carmen Salcedo Beltrán, Professor at the University of the Department of Labor Law and Social Security of the University of València, on “Social and covid-19 “.